1. go on a search for as many good climbing trees as possible, climb as high as you both can in all of them, compile photo evidence
2. go to a major chain bookstore and leave notes to future readers in copies of your favorite books
3. have her dress up as a ghost and you dress up us pacman. walk around downtown holding hands, and whenever anyone sees you two, pretend to be embarrassed, and run off screaming “wocka wocka wocka.”
4. create photo evidence suggesting that you went on an adventure that didn’t really happen
5. dress up as superheroes and stop at least one petty crime “ie. jaywalking, littering….”
6. build forts out of furniture and blankets and wage war with paper airplanes.
7. try and visit as many people as you can in one night and turn as many things inside their apartment upside down as you can without them noticing.
8. go to the airport, get the cheapest, soonest departing flight to anywhere when you show up, and stay there for a weekend.
9. write a piece of fiction together. outside at a cafe. ask strangers when you get stuck.
10. dress to the nines, pretend to be married, and test drive very expensive vehicles at an auto dealership.
11. do the lamest tourist thing in your area that you have both secretly wanted to do forever. have an unabashed good time!
12. in the middle of the night, drive to the beach, so you arrive just as the sun is rising. have a breakfast picnic, then fall asleep together. bring a sun umbrella.
13. drive somewhere unknown and have dinner in a city you’ve never been to. with fake names.
14. go to a minor league baseball game under the stars. tell each other stories about how bad you are at athletics. randomly cheer for both teams. eat lots of cracker jack.
15. go around the city with sidewalk chalk and draw hearts with equations inside on random things
16. walk around a city and perform short silent plays in front of security cameras
17. with camera and pair of boots, make photo-log of a day in the life of the invisible man.
18. walk around the city all night and find a place to eat breakfast at dawn
19, go to a restaurant and convince the cook to create something completely new for you.
20. rent a movie you’ve never seen before. set on mute and improvise dialogue.
I wonder how many other people feel the same way I do sometimes. There are so many people in the world, I know I could connect with someone, thats kind of awesome. I feel like I want to be content with what I’m doing and where life is going. But I feel like life could pass me by? I’m only 22, I just turned 22 actually. There are so many things I want to do, not just in life, but soon while I’m young. I don’t want to grow older and feel like I missed out on being young. I love my life no doubt, but I am not satisfied with it. There’s always something missing. I love my home, I love my father, I love my friends and family. But I feel to big for the small city. There is so much I feel like I could be doing and so much I feel like Im missing out on. But, then I think, if I were gone, I’d be missing out on so much here. The choice has already been made, but sometimes late at night I contemplate a lot.